At Gamston Flying School we are doing all that we can to ensure that you continue to receive the best service that we can offer with peace of mind. Our priority is keeping our customers and staff safe and the following updates are to keep you informed of the latest information from us.
23rd March 2020We will be ceasing our flying operation from 18:00 today until at least the 26th April 2020. We will constantly review the situation and update this webpage as things progress. Members will receive email booking cancellations. Trial Flying Lesson customers and those not yet signed up will be telephoned. Phone lines will remain open, however, please note that phone lines may become busy. If this is the case, please leave us a voicemail and we will ensure that your call will be returned in a timely manner.
19th March 2020We understand that some of our Trial Flying Lesson customers are concerned and would rather delay their pre-booked experiences. Whilst we are still operating with stricter procedures which strive to keep our customers and staff safe, we are allowing these bookings to be rebooked or delayed.
- Gamston Flying School eVoucher customers are asked to contact us by telephone and eVouchers will be marked as postponed which invalidates the current expiry date.
- Phoenix Flying School voucher customers are asked to contact us by telephone.
- Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions on all experiences. If your voucher isn't due to expire soon, please contact us by telephone.
- Buyagift are providing free of charge extensions to all customers. If your voucher isn't due to expire soon, please contact us by telephone.
16th March 2020The Government now advises that the public should avoid social contact and avoid unnecessary travel. Due to this we are requesting that:
- Customers should only attend if they have a booking.
- Trial Flying Lesson customers bring minimal spectators and they do not wait in the Gamston Flying School building.
- Landing away should be avoided where possible.
12th March 2020We have introduced new procedures to try and protect our customers and staff. The procedures are clearly displayed in the office and include:
- Customers and staff are asked to wash their hands when they arrive and leave.
- We will be disinfecting surfaces and touch points (card machine etc) regularly.
- Where possible, we are encouraging all members to use their own headsets. We will be disinfecting our headsets between each use.
- Customers with symptoms of Covid-19 are asked not to attend. For anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 or who are self-isolating, our cancellation fee will not apply. Please let us know by phone or email as soon as practically possible.